[OSList] Western Cape Visit

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Feb 11 13:41:16 PST 2017

Brendan – you are in a great place with lots of wonderful people. Been a long time since I been there, and names and emails are a little wushy in my head. But I’m working on it. Back in “the day” – you could have called the Lord Mayor’s office and go from there. Or you could have tried the good Bishop (Tutu of course). I don’t know who’s there/alive… Help Me!

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854