[OSList] VB: Short report back - 2, 5 hours meeting (x-posted Genuine Contact list)

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Dec 6 01:50:10 PST 2017

Dear friends in Open Space

The meeting tonight went super well. High energy, good conversations and
engaged solutions surfacing.

I have added the picture of the design that I created. It is a special Open
Space design

Thanks for the support

Thomas Herrmann

Open Space Consulting AB

Pensévägen 4, 434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden

Telefon: +46 (0)709 98 97 81

Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
<mailto:thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>

Homepage:  <http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/> www.openspaceconsulting.com

Profile on LinkedIn:
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult>
www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult

Company page on Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting>
www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting

Join our upcoming workshops in 2017 & 2018!

Co-creation is here to stay – time to sharpen your skills?

Medskapande är hör för att stanna – dags att vässa er förmåga?

2018
Jan 11-13: Organizational Health and Balance – Netherlands (50 min from
Amsterdam airport)

Apr 16-18: Learning to work with Whole Person Process Facilitation –
Netherlands (dito)

Apr 19-20: Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution – Netherlands (dito)

Aug 14-17: Individual Health and Balance – Sweden (preliminary)

Sept 12-14: Working with Open Space Technology – Netherlands (dito)

2019

Febr 12-15: Genuine Contact Organization - Netherlands

Apr 2-6: Genuine Contact Train the Trainer - Netherlands

More info: www.openspaceconsulting.com <http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/>
(Aktiviteter)