[OSList] Open Space and Introverts

Rolf F. Katzenberger via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Aug 27 11:33:52 PDT 2017

Ron,

having heard what that person did not like about Open Space, did you ask
them what they wanted to have, see or experience *more of, instead*? And
if so, what did that person reply? I might speculate about that, it's
just that many times, I find the "instead" question more rewarding.

Cheers,
Rolf

http://www.pragmatic-teams.com | http://www.pragmatic-teams.de
http://fromthebackoftheroom.training | http://fromthebackoftheroom.training/de