[OSList] Open Space and Introverts

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Aug 26 11:58:04 PDT 2017

Peggy is right – this is an old chestnut, but surely worth revisiting. For me, the essence of the Open Space experience is Passion and Responsibility. When the passion is genuine and supported by  a willingness to take responsibility – life long wall flowers bloom. Most (in my experience) find this exhilarating and liberating – and for some it can be terrifying. But their life will be changed, and they will never forget the moment. Caring/not caring for the process is pretty much incidental… Indeed The Process is pretty incidental. Not much there but Life with all the all the impediments, supports, “ought to’s” stripped away. Can get pretty scary – like the present moment. But that seems to be the price of admission.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854