[OSList] Needed: Open Space Success stories for city planning

Catherine Pfaehler via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Aug 20 07:28:22 PDT 2017

Dear OS community

A potential sponsor is asking for Open Space success stories in the field of
city planning, specifically: outdoor meeting spaces/areas in neighbourhoods
- places where people like to come and meet, chat, be.

Please share your city planning events and successes with me or point me to
them on your websites.

Best regards and many thanks already, Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler
Bümplizstrasse 84
CH - 3018 Bern
+41-(0)31-558 06 81