[OSList] Hotline time - OST in the workplace!

Tricia Chirumbole via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Apr 24 10:08:34 PDT 2017

Hello all!

We hear from the OS list how wonderfully and inventively folks are finding
ways to bring Open Space into their work environments – we'd like to hear
more about what you are learning!!

Who wants to share their work with us in conversation on the hotline
Tuesday at noon?

Work environments take many forms and definitions. What's some ways you
define yours and how you are working with Open Space Technology?

Come meet us on Zoom, tomorrow, Tuesday January 3rd @12PM EST! We will be
on for 1+ hours - Law of Two feet applies!
** Feel free to pass it one to friends who are not on the list! **

Sign-up and post topics: http://bit.ly/OShotline

Join the call from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/751609912
a.  Join by phone: +1 (415) 762-9988 or +1 (646) 568-7788 (US Toll)
b.  International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference
c.  Meeting ID: 751 609 912

Until then!