[OSList] Inviting your helpful suggestions...

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Apr 14 08:57:47 PDT 2017

Kari... Saying your name is not only helpful to people of limited (visual)
vision -- but to everybody else. AND it is one of the first things I ever
learned about working in open space. Anonymity Sucks...oxygen out of the
air. Zombies walking and such. Saying you name is critical. It is the first
step in reclaiming your identity. Nameless people can't open space. It is
all dark and unknown. A little weird, I guess and doesn't have too much to
do with "sightless folks," -- But then again, most of us are pretty
sightless until we have a name.

Hi! I'm Harrison.

Ho

Winter Address