[OSList] Inviting your helpful suggestions...

Rosa Zubizarreta via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Apr 10 14:22:47 PDT 2017

Thanks so much, Harrison and Mark!

yes, difficulties can build community...

thank you for all the pointers.

will write back afterward to let you know how it went...

all best wishes,

Rosa

*Rosa Zubizarreta*

*meet me at my DiaPraxis website <http://diapraxis.com> and on my Listening
Arts blog <https://rosaz.wordpress.com/>*
*upcoming workshop on* *advanced facilitation skills*
<https://www.universe.com/events/dynamic-facilitation-heart-centered-listening-tickets-Z1GH4N>

*...come join us!*
* <http://www.DiaPraxis.com>*