[OSList] What happens after Open Space? Any case studies on this?

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Apr 3 00:04:44 PDT 2017

Yes, I am curious, too, Jaime.

Here is what I call "The Next Step" form
as a pdf that is used at the end of action planning
> http://www.meine-openspace-praxis.de/Dateien/11-Naechste-Schritt.pdf

click on the "doc" version right next to the pdf, that you can adjust to
your details in a jiffy.

These and other forms and useful stuff to download are part of the
materials collection at this site
> http://www.meine-openspace-praxis.de/Materialien.html

Its all in German but I am sure someone has done a translation.

ok, here is a translation we used in the training in Pakistan back in 2005.

•	Project/Action:

•	Participants (first and last names):

•	My / Our immediate next step (time, date, location):

•	Contact Person (first and last name):

If anyone wants this worddoc, I can send it as an attachment of an
email, just holler

Greetings from Berlin
mmp