[OSList] Time challenge - multiple short OSTs? (x-posted OS/GC-lists)

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Sep 25 13:44:28 PDT 2016

Michael -- I love you! Recovering Control Freak that you are!! And (for whatever it is worth) your suggestions to Thomas are right on, I believe. And...I do think he (Thomas) may be working a little too hard. Get the space, bring food/drink. The rest WILL happen ... Always does.

ho

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854