[OSList] Open Space and Interfaith

Judy Gast via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Sep 20 14:36:00 PDT 2016

Nick, I designed and facilitated a two day event with about 40 ecumenists a year ago. I have never seen a group get so deep so fast and understand the benefits of the open space process. Think that it was helpful that we book ended the event with services, led by several of the senior participants and sponsors. We also had an opening evening, get to know each other, where each participant reflected on the question "tell us a story about when you have had an unanticipated surprise or blessing".  That helped people get in the right mood and intention so that when we kick off the open space they went right to work.