[OSList] Open Space and Interfaith

Nick Heap via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Sep 19 08:48:56 PDT 2016

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone has used Open Space to facilitate Interfaith
dialogue. It might be between people of different faiths or between people
working with those of different faiths (or both). I work with a local
Interfaith group and we are planning a public meeting for up to 250 people.
We're at the beginning of thinking about it, so any experience or ideas you
have would be very useful.

I've had a quick search of the archive but found nothing relevant.

Best wishes,

Nick Heap

​+44 ​
1707 886553 and
​+44 ​
7879 861525

*Tools and consultancy to help people work together better*
Web: www.nickheap.co.uk (With 300 + free developmental articles and tools)