[OSList] Manila in November! It's not too late...

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Sep 9 06:28:49 PDT 2016

Yes I'm going.  Looking beyond the bad mouth talk of leaders and scary
things being reported in the Philippines of late.  We certainly have our
share of that here too in the US these days.  This weekend, I went down
memory lane of WOSonOS pasts, feeling and remembering the spaces and places
and most especially the people -- where I met life long friends from around
the world.

This morning I posted something on Open Space Technology Facebook - just
can't seem to get enough of listening to the WOSonOS 2016 video -- a bit
like Michael Jackson's "We are the World".
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7189220743/

Then this weekend, I wrote something about my first WOSonOS...in 2009 in
Taiwan. I sprinkled it with stories and pictures.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4w7pdy7abidxnxn/WOSonOS%202016%20in%20Manila%20can%27t%20wait%20to%20see%20you.pdf?dl=0

I know what it's like to host a WOSonOS...with all our heart we want people
to come. We know what a gift it will be for the host team and the host
country to meet the wonderful folks from around the world who join.  We
know the joy of sharing our country, our culture and ourselves with
others.  We know the gift of people discovering Open Space for the first
time with an opportunity to really indulge over three days. We also know as
Open Space facilitators how wonderful it is to become participants again
and to feel the giant spaces opening inside of us.  It truly is magical. It
fuels our work and what matters to us.

So dear friends as you listen to their beautiful video one more time,
ponder perhaps if you can come. Or perhaps you know people in neighboring
countries not too far who would love this opportunity to learn and then
open space where they are from.

*“The world is shifting – come back to the circle – open more space”*

*The WOSonOS 2016 theme and its message could not be more relevant to our
times. I'm coming back to the circle to open more space and I can't wait!*

*Suzanne*

Registration information here <http://www.wosonos2016.com>

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator