[OSList] Answers?

Alan Halford via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Sep 5 16:36:23 PDT 2016

finally some sense in this complicated intellectual pursuit of the Answer!
Pop a Babel fish in your ears folks and then you can
Send an Invitation
Sit in a circle
create an agenda and
Get To Work

Alan Halford & Associates
Open Space Technology Aficionados
Mediation and Conflict Transformation
Facilitators

www.alanhalford.com.au <http://www.alanhalford.com.au/>
0421 475 252
skype: alanhalford

On 6 Sep 2016, at 2:54 AM, Harrison Owen via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:

Right On Harold! When we place ourselves in the midst of the ultimate question, for which there is no answer, we begin to perceive the infinite possibilities we can’t even imagine. That’s Open Space for me. Or if you prefer, 42.

Harrison

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854