[OSList] What's so great about Open Space?

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 24 12:02:42 PDT 2016

Awesome Harold! And it just multiplies. On a roll. Congrats again on this
initiative.

Elder in Spain tweeted about it and also included it on his Flow and Show
website. Good news travels fast.
http://flowandshow.blogspot.com.es/2016/10/whats-so-great-about-open-space.html

I had watched the others and now just went to see Diana Larson's.  Loved
her closing statement:  "This is your experience of Self-Organizing teams
so relish it!"

 Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Harold Shinsato via OSList <