[OSList] What's so great about Open Space?

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 24 08:28:32 PDT 2016

If you haven't seen it yet. If you haven't considered it yet. I'd say
please do!!!

OSI US has initiated a terrific project. (**Thank you for conceiving the
idea: To create a 2 minute video where you can describe "What's so great
about Open Space?")

I've never felt comfortable watching myself on video, let alone doing a
video of myself. But my passion and appreciation for the gift of Open Space
in my life was bigger than my fear so I just jumped in. Still feel a bit
dorky about it but did it. Which then led me to try with Michael Herman to
invite folks for the upcoming Virtual World Open Space in Manila.

How wonderful it would be to have the voices and images of people around
the world sharing in this way. I can even imagine a special session in
Manila to listen to them all.

Please visit the OSI US website for instructions and to see the 4 short
clips that are posted there now. Each with their own flavor and spirit.
http://www.osius.org

And if you haven't done so already, consider joining the folks in Manila
and beyond for a virtual taste of the World Open Space on Open Space.
openspace.qiqochat.com. For the price of a few cups of coffee and some
muffins, you could be part of a vibrant history being created minute by
minute. I'm sure our wonderful Filipino hosts would be thrilled to feel
your presence.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator