[OSList] Ausserordentlicher/Extraordinary Stammtisch on October 10 in Berlin

Anna Caroline Türk via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 13 07:52:10 PDT 2016

Dear Noel,

yes, it was a great exchange. I love your Synergise Stories from Singapore! May those dinner & dialogues gathering among ‘enemies’ open space space space! Great work! Keep going.

Also, I loved to learn that you found out about Open Space in your library! What an reminder to make sure the OST and other facilitation books really are in libraries - you cannot plan who they might inspire and initiate! Puh! Wherever it happens is the right place!

Note to everybody! If you ever come visit Berlin, please let Michael M Pannwitz know - he will call an Extraordinary Stammtisch and we, Berliners, will come!

It is always such a delight and inspiration to meet Open Space friends from other places!

much Love from Berlin
Anna Caroline

> On Oct 13, 2016, at 1:57 PM, Noel E K Tan via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:
>
> Dear Michael, Anna, Martina and Yaari,
> Thanks for amazing conversation and exchange of ideas over dinner this past Monday at the Stammtisch.  It was delightful meeting everyone that evening and I’ve attached a picture taken before Yaari joined us.
>
> Best wishes for our individual and collective work.
> <14618844_10154283680071622_528394140_o.jpeg>
>

> Warmly,
> Noel E K Tan, CPF
> Chair, International Association of Facilitators
>
> <uc.png>
>

> MEdRM, MEdMan, MSc (Strategic Studies)
> Principal
> <tai new logo small.png>
> Reframe the Question - Change the Conversation - Transform the Narrative
> 1 Scotts Road
> Shaw Centre
> #24-10
> Singapore 228208
> M: 65-98002788
> T:  65-68584678
> W: www.go-trailblazer.com <http://www.go-trailblazer.com/>
> LinkedIn:  Noel Tan
> Twitter:  NoelEKTan
> Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Go.Trailblazer <http://www.facebook.com/Go.Trailblazer>
>

> <IAF rebrand.png>
> “Promoting the Power of Facilitation Worldwide"
>
>> On 4 Oct 2016, at 7:26 PM, Michael M Pannwitz <mmpannwitz at gmail.com <mailto:mmpannwitz at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Dear colleagues und open space-Interessierte,
>>
>> nach dem lebhaften Stammtisch vorgestern mit fünf Kolleginnen aus China (Shining Stone Community Action), inklusive chinesischen Liedern kommt der nächste Besuch aus Asien.
>>
>> This time from Singapor. Schaut hier
>> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/noel-e-k-tan-cpf <http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/noel-e-k-tan-cpf>
>>
>> Wir treffen uns wie immer hier
>> https://kreuzberger-weltlaterne.com/
>>
>> Montag, 10. Oktober 2016 um 18 Uhr (6pm)
>>
>> Wer es nicht um 18 Uhr schafft, später ist die Zeit auch immer noch reif. We begin to gather at 6pm and stay until its over.
>>
>> Greetings from Berlin
>> Herzliche Grüße
>> mmp
>>

>> --
>> Michael M Pannwitz
>> Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
>> ++49 - 30-772 8000
>>

>> Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 418 resident Open Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 144 countries worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org

Anna Caroline Türk
New Leadership Creator
+49 (0)176 248 722 54 <tel:+49 (0)176 248 722 54> // TruthCircles.com <http://truthcircles.com/>
 <http://www.facebook.com/truthcircles/>  <http://de.linkedin.com/in/annacarolinetuerk>

NEW:::: GET READY TO STEP UP, Online Course, Oct - Dec 2016
More Information here <http://truthcircles.com/work-with-me/get-ready-step/>