[OSList] Frederic Laloux, Ricardo Semler and Open Space

Susan Basterfield via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 12 05:51:03 PDT 2016

What wonderful timing.  I am currently in the midst of an afternoon of Open Space in Sofia, Bulgaria, where I shared the keynote at the reinventingorganizations.eu conference  with the marvellous Jos de Blok.  The organisers were a bit nervous about OS, but i said ‘trust me, it’s magic’ and so it is…..  feeling grateful!!

From Bulgaria with Love,
Susan