[OSList] OS for 1200+

Ian Andersen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Oct 2 02:55:44 PDT 2016

Dear Lisa,
Thank you so much for this comprehensive roadmap through the challenges.   Clearly, my main concern is the mechanics of agenda setting and harvesting with so many people, while keeping them safe. And of doing that within the time and logistics constraints of the venue. I am relieved to learn that it is not outlandish to think in terms of these numbers but possibly now more worried about what it would take to hold it all together. I am still hesitating on format  - OS or café - and I see now I will have to decide not only based on process needs but also on rearrangement capacity of the hotel crew.
I also realise acoustics is a major issue. Usually I try to keep groups 5-10 yards apart but there may not be enough space for that.
I will be sure to keep everyone posted as to how it lands. :-)
Warm regards,
Ian

Sent from my iPhone