[OSList] OS for 1200+

Ian Andersen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Oct 1 12:12:29 PDT 2016

Harrison - - 1200+ people. The amount of time needed - and especially how to harvest the outcomes - is part of what I am asking. I have hosted 200 in OS with reporting on posters - an hour for 30 sessions, but that is obviously not an option with 1200.

What I am really asking about is tips on the logistics - how much help would I need? It will be held in a vast hotel ballroom and adjacent spaces.

The participants are all communication professionals together for three days of generally traditional conference. But they want to spend time together to explore the future of the profession, trends within different sectors, and what they can do together to become more effective individually and as a group. They want real conversations and self-organisation.

I guess I am also still exploring if OS is the right way to go...

Ian

Sent from my iPhone