[OSList] Begin with yourself

Royle, Karl via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Nov 30 23:24:41 PST 2016

Dear Harrison.

As I read your post the sun is just rising in the uk over the frosted fields. If ever there was a thought for the day or everyday in this time of disruption and division, that was it.

So good morning to you and happy birthday for tomorrow .

Sent by iPhone
Karl Royle
Head of Enterprise and Commercial Development

Faculty of Education Health and Wellbeing
University of Wolverhampton
01902323006
07815416698
@karlroyle. On Twitter