[OSList] Open space whenever, wherever: Native American, very angry

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Nov 25 12:15:55 PST 2016

Needs to be a lot of open space for the anger too. Gets a little messy and loud, but it is all part of the package. But one thing to remember. Never in 30 years of opening space with some truly angry/hostile folks have I ever seen any physical violence. Never. And usually they (whoever they were) ended up hugging each other. Seemed to happen every time. No exceptions.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854