[OSList] Opening Space for Listening, after the US election

Lucas Cioffi via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 17 18:01:22 PST 2016

Hi All,

I pulled the plug on the American Townhall series
<http://townhalls.qiqochat.com>, rather than letting the experimental
project run for a month.

I want to sincerely thank those who signed up for it and for everyone who
helped to spread the word.

Unfortunately, I must cancel the project, because with a moderate level of
effort over the past week, I was not able to find more than 12 people who
were interested in participating (outreach was over the past week on
Facebook and email discussion lists).

Of course, we could let this experiment continue and try to build momentum
day after day for the next 30 days, but in my estimation, there just isn't
enough interest to make this worth your time or my time.

So let's save our energy and make space for more promising efforts. I'm
happy to chat if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks again, and I look forward to crossing paths online.

Lucas Cioffi
Charlottesville, VA
917-528-1831

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Jeff Aitken via OSList <