[OSList] Sacred Space

doug via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Nov 15 18:11:22 PST 2016

Birgitt--

Your phrases are evocative for me: "no empty space.... space is always
Sacred Space, and rich in what is contained."

This brings to me thoughts of David Bohm's implicate order: the whole is
always enfolding, unfolding, like a mother her child. So perhaps holding
space and opening space each partakes of that same image: embracing, and
still opening arms to let her child run free....

:- Doug. Germann