[OSList] WOSonOS Updating

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Nov 15 14:25:30 PST 2016

Judy – we call it “asynchronous” – means any time will do… and some don’t. Barry’s a nice guy. Comes from  Nashville – where they  spend a lot of time “hanging out.” Don’t hold it against him. And for whatever it is worth… he is my son (one of three). J

ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854