[OSList] Nominations for Next Host - WOSonOS 2017

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Nov 14 10:48:40 PST 2016

Bravo Jane and Sharon with special thanks to Carms for nudging the
possibilities. What a treat meeting you in Manila.   I fell in love with
Taiwan at the WOSonOS 2009.  To imagine the possibility of going there
again this time in another part of the country, like wow, how cool that
would be. I

Just so you know, I took the leap without a big community in Florida in
2013. People flocked to help and I've no doubt the same will be true in
2017.  And best of all, each and every year, we can invent it in all kinds
of ways, from the simple to the magnificent, however we feel moved to host.
There are no rules, just pure fun with a tad of hard work mixed in.

Manila this year was truly "over the top wonderful" thanks to an amazing
host team and incredible facilities with boundless support from SEAMEO
INNOTECH.  This should not become the model to follow as each WOSonOS is so
unique. They truly would be hard to top. But however we choose to host,
that's what makes it so meaningful.

With a heavy heart, I bid farewell to many dear friends at WOSonOS. I just
finished my latest blog - a love letter thanking the Philippines for
showing me a side of themselves that I never knew.

Suzanne

https://openspaceontheopenroad.com/2016/11/14/aurevoir-philippines-until-we-meet-again/#more-952

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group

FL 941-359-8877
Cell: 203-722-2009
www.nufocusgroup.com
s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
Twitter @Daiglesuz

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 11:51 PM, David Osborne via OSList <