[OSList] WOSonOS Updating

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Nov 9 17:28:30 PST 2016

...Harrison gave a short hello via zoom on the big screen in Manila a few
minutes ago, Sharon welcomed all the participants, and now Mitch is doing
the opening briefing.  Lisa, Elwin, Lucas, Skye, and some friends I haven't
met yet sitting in, via openspace.qiqochat.com, and i think maybe we're on
the big screen in the room, too.  Looking forward to hearing everyone start
posting topics...

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates