[OSList] Hello and a question

Bhavesh Patel via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 24 23:30:12 PDT 2016

Dear Maria,

I don't have a direct response to your question... however I know this
event is also happening in your space: http://www.theartof-co.com/

Is this a place you could bring your idea, and over a week see how it grows
and who else gets attracted to it, and maybe your idea will tell you what
to do next by the end of the week?

I understand that some of the team who organised the OSELE are also
organising this event.

Smiles Bhav...