[OSList] European OS Learning Exchange

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun May 15 10:56:47 PDT 2016

Opening space in China is just exactly like opening space anywhere else in the world, so far as I can see. Sit in a circle, create a bulletin board, open a market place, go to work. Nothing difficult, nothing new. Nothing strange. Works every time. Of course it does help to speak Chinese. Which of course I don’t. But truthfully, that doesn’t seem to make any difference. J

Harrison