[OSList] Brief invitation to online-dialogue-project, potential participants

Jillian Post via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue May 3 17:15:23 PDT 2016

*Dear potential global participants, *

*I am a graduate student working on a master’s degree in Interfaith Action
at Claremont Lincoln University.*

* (https://www.claremontlincoln.edu/programs/interfaith-action/
<https://www.claremontlincoln.edu/programs/interfaith-action/>)*

*I am seeking participants for a 4 session, interactive dialogue project
that will be conducted virtually via Zoom in June 2016. You may log in from
any part of the world. You will be able to give your input on the ground
rules of the project. Your confidentiality is of the UTMOST importance and
your permission will be obtained with a consent form. The research question
explored during the dialogue is “how does our early indoctrination affect
our treatment of ‘the other’. You may subscribe to any or multiple or no
faith traditions. Please respond to jill.post at claremontlincoln.edu
<jill.post at claremontlincoln.edu> for more details. Thank you in advance for
your interest in this fun, provocative, and timely opportunity.*

*Jillian Post*

*Global **Peacemaker** Fellow*

*Claremont Lincoln University*

*402.490.1657 <402.490.1657> *

Please note:

This is an Action Participatory Research project which is “IRB exempt”
because we are not conducting clinical trials, participation is voluntary,
we don't work with at-risk populations or minors, we safeguard
private/identifying information of participants, we do not claim to produce
"generalizable knowledge," and participants play a role in determining both
the process and the outcomes of the project.

--
*Jillian Post, M.S. International Conflict Resolution, Creighton School of
Law*

*​South Plainfield, NJ USA​*
*​​Email: jill.post at claremontlincoln.edu <jill.post at claremontlincoln.edu>*
*Tel: 402.490.1657*