[OSList] Ancient Indian principles vs. Open Space Technology

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Mar 29 10:50:37 PDT 2016

I remember seeing these some years ago. There's ancient wisdom clearly
animating the principles and practices of Open Space, and yet these were a
little too perfectly aligned for my eye. Yes, I have a buzzkill theory.

The internet being as it is, full of quotes incorrectly attributed to
Buddha or Einstein, my hunch is that these four migrated from early OSTs in
India by Harrison or Anne or Prasad or somebody, and have been repackaged
as wisdom from way olden days.

Which should take nothing from their value.

Warmly
Jeff
Lagunitas, California
On Mar 29, 2016 10:17 AM, "Harrison Owen via OSList" <