[OSList] New: Group Pattern langage in French

christine koehler via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Mar 23 11:13:59 PDT 2016

Hi Harold

Thank you for your testimony.
I love the fact that you are using them with a different purpose in mind. For the OShotline I understand that they guided you to pay attention to what seems the most important.
My guess is that you might use them similarly with when you teach.

I would be very curious to know how you use them when you coach agile teams : do you use them collectively with the team , I mean as a coaching tool ? Or have the team itself use them for specific activities ?

Christine