[OSList] Serbia - Moved beyond words

Tony Budak via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Mar 19 14:10:39 PDT 2016

HI Suzanne,
Thanks for this news. Looking at the Facebook link I notice that there
are no wall charts in the photos. How was OST conveyed to new comers at
that event?
Thanks Peace and Love,
Tony

On 3/15/2016 12:48 PM, Suzanne Daigle via OSList wrote:
> It's happening now. In Serbia. Because of technology we can see and
> feel the magnitude and energy.  I am moved beyond words. See photos on
> the Open Space Technology Facebook site.
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/7189220743/
>
> Met Jasmina Nikolic at a Scrum beyond Software 2-day Open Space event
> hosted by Scrum Alliance in Arizona in 2010. It was in the early days
> of me facilitating and for Jasmina, it was her first experience of OS.
>   We've felt bonded for life ever since, leaping forward each in our
> own world, in small and big steps. Now today, this amazing
> event...happening in ways that can change and impact a country.
> Courage, focus, passion, tenacity are all part of it.
>
> How often we've mentioned the hundreds of thousands of times that
> space has opened around the world in over 140 countries, for more than
> 30 years (though indeed the number is more like 4.5 billion years).
> Each and every time this happens, whether a small or big group, it
> feels like a new and magnificent birth.
>
> Thank you Harrison, thank you Jasmina, thank you everyone in this
> wonderful community for enriching my life in ways I never could have
> imagined witnessing like this, up close and personal.
>
> Suzanne
>

> Suzanne Daigle
> Open Space Facilitator
> NuFocus Strategic Group
>
> FL 941-359-8877
> Cell: 203-722-2009
> www.nufocusgroup.com <http://www.nufocusgroup.com>
> s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com <mailto:s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com>
> Twitter @Daiglesuz

Untitled Document Regards,
*Tony Budak
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/tonybudak>**
<http://tbmw.org/>*
*Time Bank Mahoning Watershed <http://tbmw.org/> *

/mobile:/ 330-716-2722 | /Skype:/ tony.budak1**

*Facebook TBMW
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/TimeBankMahoningValley/>  | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/TimeBankMW>***

**