[OSList] Open Space Technology Training in Vancouver June 2-3, 2016

Chris Corrigan via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Mar 30 17:59:25 PDT 2016

As a 20 year practitioner of Open Space Technology I’m proud to invite you to join me for a two day deep dive into Open Space.  This workshop will include:

An introduction to the process and the hosting/leadership practice of “holding space”
A comprehensive look at designing and preparing and implementing the results of Open Space meetings
Experience of modelled and participant led Open Space events experience and practice using the process.
An evening Stammtische, an informal round table over drinks and food where we share stories and connect with local practitioners.
A copy of the Tao of Holding Space, newly designed and published, to be launched at the training

The workshop will be held at the beautiful Wosk Centre for Dialogue at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada.  Early bird rates are still in effect.

To register or learn more, visit: http://www.chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/events/open-space-technology-facilitator-training/ <http://www.chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/events/open-space-technology-facilitator-training/>

Hope to see you in Vancouver in June!

Chris Corrigan