[OSList] Community / Local Gathering

Tony Budak via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Mar 12 10:30:55 PST 2016

*As a community organizer with ***limited *institutional support and
budget I wonder how to find an actively engaged local  community that
will support an OST gathering.  The preparation work on theme and
invitation is easily achievable, however the cost of necessary expenses
is beyond our means.  Please share your experience and ideas regards
*usingIn Our Backyards, IOBY, <https://www.ioby.org/>*(crowdfunding +
resource organizing = crowd-resourcing) to drive an open space
technology community / local gathering? ***

--
Untitled Document Regards,
*Tony Budak

/mobile:/ 330-716-2722 | /Skype:/ tony.budak1**

*Facebook TBMW
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/TimeBankMahoningValley/>  | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/TimeBankMW>***

**