[OSList] A Little tremor...

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Jun 25 10:49:58 PDT 2016

Recently, I'm surprised by the response of some of my friends to Brexit.
The vote is a clearly a vote for the decentralization of authority.

I've always associated the decentralization of authority with:
self-organizing teams, responsive organizations, open space,
self-management, Law of 2 Feet, a self-organizing universe, etc.

Many of my friends who claim to like these ideas do not like Brexit
whatsoever.

Clearly, missing something important. I am asking for help. Will you
help me with this?

--
Daniel Mezick
Culture Strategist. Author. Keynoter.