[OSList] a recent OS event in Phnom Penh

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jun 22 15:15:28 PDT 2016

Funny thing. Works even with…???....   And the biggest problem is always with Facilitators and Sponsors – who are (wretchedly) afraid that “things could get out of control.” So we have to “ease our way into it” – Prepare to people!… And Guess what ? The added time makes those people (facilitators and sponsors) comfortable. Also increases “billable hours” – which for consultants is a wonderful thing. But for The People involved (those who really Care about the issue) it really doesn’t make any difference. My experience. Globally. 30 years. O course I can always be wrong. ????

Great Story! Thank You!!

ho