[OSList] Africa Facilitation Conference, October 21-22, Nairobi/Kenya

AoH Kenya via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jun 16 13:16:15 PDT 2016

Dear All,

a bunch of dedicated facilitators including some AoH practitioners co-create the

First Africa Facilitation Conference, October 21-22.  Tangaza University College, Nairobi, Kenya!

https://www.iaf-world.org/site/events/iaf-kenya-conference <https://www.iaf-world.org/site/events/iaf-kenya-conference>

The theme of the conference is  "How will we create opportunities for participatory growth in Africa and beyond?” and it is calling internationally people from all sectors to reflect and have participatory conversations around this question.

We invite interested facilitators to APPLY HOSTING A WORKSHOP during the conference!
Please send us a brief proposal (a simple 3 pages form), download all necessary documents at https://www.iaf-world.org/site/events/iaf-kenya-conference <https://www.iaf-world.org/site/events/iaf-kenya-conference> and send it to facilitationconference2016 at chemichemi.org <mailto:facilitationconference2016 at chemichemi.org>
The deadline for submission is extended to 30 June (2 weeks left)!!!

We are looking forward to your proposal, to your presence during the conference and also to your forwarding to respective friends and colleagues!

Kindest regards,
Judith

Art of Hosting Kenya
Bikundo Onyari & Judith Stemerdink-Herret

Phone: Bikundo +254 721 339 389
            Judith +254 788 516 866
Facebook Public Group - Art of Hosting Kenya: www.facebook.com/groups/660375360688912/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/660375360688912/>
Twitter @aohinkenya
Google+ AoH Kenya
www.artofhosting.org <http://www.artofhosting.org/home/>

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
 African Proverb