[OSList] who are the right people

via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jun 14 21:38:27 PDT 2016

Dear Open Spacers,

I have now uploaded lightly edited, but otherwise complete versions of the
seven interviews I did at Marysville in 2002.

I understand these may be used in a professional capacity by OS facilitators
which is fine by me. I was paid a small amount by the OS Board to cover the
shoot, back in the day, but not any of the extensive post-production. If
anyone felt moved to make a small contribution to help cover my costs in
preparing these videos I would be most grateful. Any payments could be made
to my PayPal account via my email below.

Best to all
David

Dr David Smith
BSc(Hons) PhD FRSA
Director, imaginACTION pty ltd

50 Sweyn Street
Balwyn North
Victoria   3104
AUSTRALIA

t +613 9857 8688
m 0411 444 048
david at imaginaction.net.au
www.imaginaction.net.au

iA
imaginACTION
Overall  Winner,
Australian Achiever Awards
Victorian TV, Film, Audio and Video

YouTube Links:

Open Space short interviews Harrison Owen, Peggy Holmon, Nev Kennard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8d9YvucVnY

Open Space complete interviews

Bayyinah Bello
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgEwpZW4mv4&feature=youtu.be