[OSList] who are the right people

Birgitt Williams via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jun 13 10:23:01 PDT 2016

Hi Jeff,
I believe that the best way 'in' is through the student councils, with the
intention of setting up student council sponsored conversations. I also
recommend that you contact people at organizations like Greenpeace who have
been successful at getting events set up for them on campuses for a long
time. They also, each with their passion, want to engage with students for
a brighter future.

If it were me, and I didn't want to do too much work to get this moving,
and I didn't have too big a vision at first, I would simply book space on
campus that allowed for a meeting room, be prepared to have a number of
four hour long OST events on the theme 'Creating the Future You Love' or
similar...pass out leaflets and get on with it...letting the people present
give advice on how to get more space opened.

Warmly,
Birgitt

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 8:33 PM Jeff Aitken via OSList <