[OSList] OSLIST Poetry Celebration thru June 21

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Jun 11 10:12:29 PDT 2016

Thank you dear Lisa! Can't wait to see you this week.

Folks, here is the invitation again.

Dear friends,

It's time to try poetry on the oslist again.

Harrison's first book about open space was NOT about the methodology. It
was about the ways that people change their view of themselves and the
world.

He said we can "cross the open space" - from one understanding of ourselves
and the world - into a new one. Later we learned that OST can help us do
this, both individually and collectively!

Have you experienced this in your life? Crossing from one understanding to
another? Watching others do it? Using OST or not? What was the story?

Will you write a short poem about it?

Rules: 33 words or less. Any form is fine, rhyme or not rhyme, any
language*. "When crossing open space..." is one way to get started, choose
your way. This paragraph is 33 words.

The poetry celebration will run until June 21 - and then we can choose a
poet to be Laureate of the list for a while.

Please post your poem to the oslist. (Unless you want to send it to me
only, so I'll post it without your name.) Have fun reading and writing!

Jeff
Lagunitas Creek, California
Rjeffaitken at gmail.com

*We will ask you for an English translation also - and, we know that poetry
does not always easily translate.