[OSList] Video Co-LAB du Savoir, Virtual Open Space

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Jun 11 09:12:00 PDT 2016

Joel - it is wonderful to look in on that great conversation about collaboration.
And congratulations on inviting and hosting such useful conversations.

I am curious though - what makes this meeting / conversation I saw the method / form / process called Open Space?

Thank you for explaining. Though I do not speak French, I did understand the general concepts and many of the words people were speaking and writing. But because of my lack of full understanding of French, I may have missed / not heard or seen the components of Open Space. So the form and process may have been there but without my being able to understand or see it.

Thanks so much for explaining a bit more about that aspect. And thanks so much for sharing this great video,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space