[OSList] Open Space voices

Brendan McKeague via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jun 10 08:13:11 PDT 2016

Thanks all

After watching and using these ‘talking heads’ for 14 years, I must have developed a blindspot to the possibility that not everyone else in our global community had seen them, or had access to them…including the three interviewees….

Be prepared to be surprised McKeague!

And, it makes 'the outing' of them now even more exciting.  As Harrison says, the messages are still very relevant today

David -  YouTube would be my preference now also - thanks.

I have compiled a little package of short YouTube clips that I regularly forward to inquirers and potential sponsors - so having these included will be great.

And as Birgett suggests, we could keep adding more ‘stones to the soup' through posting these links on our openspaceworld website.

Cheers
Brendan