[OSList] Open Space voices

via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jun 10 00:45:14 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I am very gratified that Brendan has found these short interviews useful over the years. As an OS List lurker since 2002 I can also see how relevant those interviews are.

If anyone is interested, I have the following complete interviews available from that 2002 conference:

Harrison Owen

40 min

Bayyinah Bello

14 min

Rob Chaffe

16 min

John Moore

6 min

Helen Patterson

9 min

Peggy Holman

14 min

Peter O’Connell

11 min

Nev Kennard

3 min

I can post these on YouTube or else load them to DropBox and put links to each one here. Please let me know if you’re interested and which option you would prefer.

I also have the complete three day event recorded on 9 hours of video which I have always hoped to edit into a longer form doco. I just need some funds to that.

You people are doing great things in this world. It is really good to be able to stay in touch via this list.

Warm regards to you all

David

Dr David Smith
BSc(Hons) PhD FRSA