[OSList] formal report on OS used in healthcare (malaria elimination) in rwanda

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Jun 8 11:38:20 PDT 2016

i think we might be outgrowing our knowledge base, birgitt -- which seems
like a good thing!  i choose to let the wiki/blog defer to the oslist and
even the oslist is but a sliver of the story sharing that goes on now
around open space.  we all share responsibility for the story-keeping and
sharing now, via osw wiki, other websites, oslist, facebook, twitter....
 its a big world!  <grin>

as for new in healthcare, i read it as this was the first time they'd used
OST in this particular setting.

michael

--

Michael Herman