[OSList] Questions about lunch, length of sessions, during full day OST

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jun 2 18:32:59 PDT 2016

Ah. Then my additional piece of advice: listen to your intuition. More than to your brain. What does your intuition / body feel? Remember that your client is hiring you to hold that space for them, in so many ways, including what you feel is important to have as a design you believe in and really feel…

I look forward to hearing more opinions,

Lisa