[OSList] OST for big changes in company

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jun 2 15:59:36 PDT 2016

Birgitt --- who knows what I wrote when. You Do! And … I’ve always found that Endings and Beginnings are always simultaneous. For those involved it is Beginning/Ending/Beginning/Ending… all at once, all over again, and repetitively. So you are pretty safe with any kind of question. Just open some space, and get out of the way. Grief will process. Hope will manifest. The Present Moment will grow. The folks will get there (or not) given the space/time.

We can only stand by… respectful. I think.

ho