[OSList] OST for big changes in company

Karolina Iwa via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jun 2 06:53:25 PDT 2016

dear group,

i am seeking advice and stories.

on monday i have a meeting with the board of a company we've been
supporting for the last year in their growth. some time ago they decided to
make a major change (cannot get into more details at this point), which
most probably a. will make quite some people in the company experience
negative emotions and b. is coming quite unexpectedly.

the board intends at designing the best change experience they can in the
moment of communicating the changes and after.

we intend to open the space after the news has been shared + the reasons
behind it & consequences for the company & employees have been
communicated, so i am wondering - from your experience:

- what would be similar stories you took part in / heard of?
- what can be helpful / should we pay attention to while preparing the
meeting for the board and with the board preparing the whole organisation
meeting?

thanks in advance for sharing.

karolina.

*karolina iwa*