[OSList] OST and group methods in education settings

Birgitt Williams via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 22 09:41:33 PDT 2016

Hi Rob,
I see, and am not surprised by the great offers of help.

I would appreciate receiving a note to the list about the parameters of
evidence based that you need to comply with. It is a rather broad topic and
institutions usually have a narrow definition of what they are looking for.

Birgitt

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 11:14 AM Lisa Heft - via OSList <