[OSList] OST and group methods in education settings

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 22 07:42:38 PDT 2016

Rob, if you look also at openspaceworld.NET you'll find that some folks
have gathered a number of OS in education stories.  there is also a
collection of research papers collected here...
http://openspaceworld.org/wp2/explore/open-space-research/

Michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Rob Lancaster via OSList <